Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Welcome to the 2012-2013 Book Club Year

Hi girls!  It is so good to be back at book club.  Book club is one of the best things in my life and so are the friendships that we enjoy as book club members.  The blog is now updated with this year's books and there is also a list to the right side of the blog that shows the books that were presented, but not chosen.  Let's all get reading and make this another great year of reading together!

9 comments:

  1. I love book club! What an inpsiring bunch of women to look up to. Book Club makes my day happy!! Thanks to all of you for making our group awesome! Marci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can't see where to put my favorite book on so, here is all I can figure out. Mrs. Mike, Tesha, Papa Married a Mormon.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for putting this together. It is so nice to have. I love spending time with everyone in Book Club! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet-thanks for this awesome blog. I so love Book Club too, what great friendships we have. It's so fun being with all of you. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog Janet! I am honored to share our life's journey through our association with you book club babes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to Janet for the delicious huckleberry candy and for keeping us all up to date with this amazing blog! Thank you all for your wonderful friendships as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Janet for your amazing work on the blog and for the beautiful bookmarks you created. I enjoyed being with all of you at book club this month and am already looking forward to the next! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read Heaven is Here and really liked it. I think you'll all like it as well.

    ReplyDelete